Pages

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Saturday 7 December 2013

Slimming as a student is TOUGH

via veteransnewsnow
So this is my situation right now. It's nearly Christmas - I've got 13 days before I go home for the holidays, and I've almost ran out of money to buy what I would call 'healthy food'. I mean, don't get me wrong, I know it's super possible to be able to slim down and lose weight on a low budget... but I'm not quite educated on the matter. I've been applying for part time jobs whilst I've been here, and so far, I've not heard much back... but all hope isn't lost quite yet. :) 

So I thought this image was relevant. What's my next step? I have no job. I don't really have money. So what do I do, when I'm actually currently motivated to lose weight and be more active and eat more healthily... when money permits me not to? A bit frustrating if you ask me. I know I have a lot of things in life to be grateful for, but money is certainly an issue when it comes to being a student.

What do you guys think? Have you got any low budget meal ideas, or money saving tips for students? All help is greatly appreciated.

Lots of love, and hopefully loss,

No comments:

Post a Comment